- 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Vaping is the new epidemic, especially with young teenagers. During the past months, more and more health complications are being reported in relation to vaping. The effects of the new e-cigarettes are revealing themselves day by day, but unfortunately teenagers, are losing their lives because of the lack of research and awareness.
This presentation will teach youth and adults about the dangers of electronic smoking devices (ESDS).
You will learn:
- A basic overview of Electronic Smoking Devices.
- What they are, what is being inhaled, what thirdhand smoke is, and how the companies making them are targeting young people.
- Best practices for preparing for delivery ESD presentation in schools or community groups
- Overview of frequently asked questions as well as tough or tricky questions, and how to best answer them.
- Where to go for resources on more information about ESDs as well as resources to help quit smoking or using and ESD.
Event hosted by:
San Diego County Office of Education